Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week Six EOC: Me times three

My favorite product that I never leave the house with is for sure my Oakley sunglasses.  Ever since I was six years old and my parents got me my first pair I have never owned another pair of glasses.  It has always been about a great product that I have always loved to wear so that people can see that amazing O on the side of my face.  I think that they blow away the competition there is nothing else like it.  I think that their target market is men from 10-30, but I will buy them for the rest of my life.  The second thing that I love and use all the time is my new Shick hydro razor.  It is the new buzz.  For the last ten years if not more everyone has loved the mach three razors, but I was really never a fan of it.  I bought it because everyone had it, but it was never good on my skin.   The new razor the hydro is really good on my skin because it has this special coated strip on it that hydrates your skin as you shave.  For people that have really sensitive skin like me this is the best thing that ever happen and a way to get away from the mach three.  The last thing that is in my life that I use and love all the time is, my bod spray.  A lot of people these days are all about paying big dollar for high price cologne.  I know because I use to be that same person.  Until one day my best friend introduced me to this wonderful thing that I never wanted to believe him about.  It’s a seven dollar bottle of spay that I have had so many women say it is the best thing that they have ever smelt!  The thing that is great is only eight dollars.  For all the people that want to smell good and pay a lot less Bod spray is the thing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment