Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Week 5 EOC: Health Care Reform

I have a very strong opinion on health care reform.  I am going to show you some evidence on some reason why I feel this way.  In the survey that I saw they talked to about 297,000 people to which only 48,000 of those people are not covered by health care.  I totally understand that most countries that we are compared to have health care.  My major concern with that is that it cant work for us.  We have to many illegal immigrants that we already give health care to that should not deserve it.  Not trying to put down my fellow Americans, but I work for everything that I have today and I do so really hard.  I don’t understand why my tax dollars should have to pay for people that don’t work as hard as me.  Especially if those people are not even American citizens.  I go back to the survey and it show that only 48,000 out of 297,000 don’t have health care.  I would like to see what those people are doing to try to get it.  I am tired of seeing people sit on their ass and collect unemployment for doing nothing.  Cause hello where do they think that money comes from.  I go to school work full time and support my self.  I understand that some people have it harder then others, but there are plenty of people in this county that started form nothing and are now doing something with themselves.  I just have no patience for lazy people.  Its not out job as Americans to care of people that do nothing grow up and do it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment