Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week Four EOC: Advertizing is Based in Happiness

When I was looking for a new flat screen T.V I had no idea what brand to buy.  What size did I want how much did I want to spend, and most of all what makes one better than the other.  I looked around for about two months.  I went to Best Buy about fifteen times.  The last time I was there one of the sales men asked me are you loyal to any brand.  I told me I have a Sony PS3 and a Sony blur ray player.  He just looked at me and said then what is making your decision so hard.  I ended up buying a 47’ Sony Bravia T.V.  Ever since I have taken it home and taken it out of the box I have loved every moment with it.  It is so compatible with my PS3 and my blue ray player, it’s like they were meant to be.  I am really happy with the size and how amazing the color of it is.  To me it was worth spending the extra $500 for the Sony instead of buying something cheaper that I don’t think I would have liked as much.  I have had the same kind of experience but it did not turn out as well this time.  I was looking to buy a new computer for my freshman year at UOP and I did not have that much money so I ended up buying a Dell.  I can only say bad things about this computer, but when I first got it I was really happy because it was my first notebook.  After six months the hard drive went out on me and Dell was on back order for six to eight weeks before I could get a new one.  I told them to whatever went out and bought an Apple have not looked back since.   

No comments:

Post a Comment