Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week One EOC: My Voice

I am in the field of fashion retail management.  The reason that I have chose this field is because, if you think about it this is a field that is always going to be around.  We are always going to need cloths.  From when I was a little kid I have always liked to go to church because I knew that I was able to wear my suit that day.  I was never a kid that did not like to dress up or did not like to go shopping.  There is just something about putting on great clothing and the way that it makes you feel.  Some of the best artist of my time are people that design cloths today for example Valetino, Karla Lagerfeld, Tom Ford and Ralph Lauren.  The one main reason that I love working in the retail industry is because it is never the same.  You always run into something different everyday because every person’s style is different, I am her to help them find it.  I currently work in my industry, at Oakley.  Before I got a job at Oakley I have always worked at high-end fashion houses for example Ralph Lauren.  When I moved to Las Vegas it was time for me to get away from the field that I was use to and learn as much as I can about a totally different kind of selling.  I go from selling shirts and pants to selling sunglasses.  After working for Oakley for a year I have totally come to realize that it does not matter where I work at or what I sell, I just love selling a product and making the customer happy when they leave my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment