Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Week Nine EOC: Mission Statement

Last week being in class there was not that many mission statements that were already up.  What I did was went around and talked about what they were going to put in their mission statement.  Most of the people in class had a lot of the same idea.  It was all talk what was going to be put in the beer and how they might sell it.  I think the best mission statement that I have read had to be Bowmans.  The reason that I liked his so much was because his actually felt like he was making this beer and make it seem really real.  The other ones that I read I compared them to mine.  I think that mine just really talks about what I am going to do as a business.  I really need to add more about what I want to do with my beer and not just talk about the business.  I have read a lot of different types of mission statements, most of them talk about beer especially the small breweries where the big guys talk more about business.

No comments:

Post a Comment